Statement of Policy on the Release of Data
The National Screening Service complies with the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the National Screening Service unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others.
- Reproduce the information accurately.
- Not use the information in a misleading way.
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The National Screening Service is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The National Screening Service does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.